Basic Botulinum Toxin Training Course
1- day course with home study to be completed prior to course.
Glabella (Frown Lines), Upper Forehead and Crows Feet.
- Introduction meet and greet
- Anatomy and Physiology Quiz.
- Safe medicines management
- Safe practices in medicine
- Facial anatomy
- Theory of Anti-wrinkle injectables:
- Benefits of anti-wrinkle injectables
- Development of Botulinum Toxins + mode of Action
- Onset of anti-wrinkle injectables
- Basic anti-wrinkle injectables areas • Consultation process
- Injection techniques
- Preparing to inject
- Facial muscles
- Marking up
- Areas and units
- Demonstration of Anti-Wrinkle Injectables on live model
- Practical case studies of crow’s feet, forehead, and frown lines
- Clinical set up
- Business structure
- Social media and marketing • Recap questions
- Recap of course
Price: £1800 Inc VAT
Apply for finance
Ready to Book?
Training you to be the best
Are you thinking about a career in Aesthetics? Not sure where to start? Simply Skin Medical Aesthetics Academy provides training to medics and non-medics within the industry standards offering the highest quality accredited beauty, and aesthetics training developing students into professionals.
At Simply Skin Medical Aesthetics we strive to give our students the best training and education, in Aesthetics and Beauty.