CARBOXY THERAPY WITHOUT NEEDLES! HIGHLY OXYGENATING TREATMENT
What is Carboxy CO2 Gel Facial Therapy?
An innovative skin care treatment using the BOHR effect. The combination of GEL and MASK creates a bubble effect and produces CO2 that enters the deeper layers of the skin.
The increase in CO2 molecules stimulates red blood cells to increase oxygen delivery to the skin and increases cellular metabolism (turnover rate). This promotes the removal of waste and increases the supply of nutrients to the skin, making the skin lighter and more even in tone.
How does it work
Vasodilator effect: vasodilation contributes to the activation of skin cell metabolism as well as the improvement of skin blood vessels. Anti-inflammatory effect: The oxygen released from haemoglobin stimulates the anti-inflammatory and waste-excreting effects, leading to symptom improvement by alleviating the inflammation causing rough skin and other skin problems. Blood fluidity effect: Blood fluidity should be good in order to deliver oxygen to the cells by the uniform blood flow (red blood cells) to the capillaries distributed in the skin. The CO2 absorbed by the skin increases the fluidity of the blood, facilitating the delivery of oxygen.
- antiaging therapy
- loss of skin firmness and elasticity
- symptoms of photoaging
- smoker’s skin
- banquet treatments
- grey tired complexion
- uneven skin tone
- stimulating and nourishing the skin
- Oxygenation – CO2 gel perfectly stimulates microcirculation in the skin, ensuring better tissue oxygenation and increased supply of nutrients
- Detoxification – stimulation of blood circulation improves the excretion of metabolic by-products and toxins from the skin, removes greyness and fatigue from the skin, accelerates the healing of pimples
- Moisturizing – the CO2 gel binds moisture in the deep layers of the epidermis, ensuring the optimal level of tissue hydration
- Nutrition – plant extracts contained in the preparation perfectly nourish the skin, supplement its deficiencies and stimulate regeneration
- Improvement of the face oval – the active ingredients of the CO2 gel and the mask stimulate fibroblasts to increase collagen and elastin synthesis, which results in the improvement of skin tension, increasing its elasticity and lifting the face oval
- Alignment of skin colour – the preparation lightens discoloration and post-inflammatory spots, inhibits the synthesis of tyrosinase, preventing the formation of new hyperpigmentation’s
Carboxy CO2 Gel Facial Therapy + LED From £100.00
45 minute treatment
Ready to book your next treatment?
Apply for finance