Hydrogen Purification with Aqua H2 Peel
- ROS bind with hydrogen ions, leading to the formation of water and pure oxygen:
2O2 * – + 2H + -> H2O2 + O2 => 2H2O + O2
- No other molecule is able to so effectively eliminate the effects of free radicals (considering the neutrality for the patient’s skin).
- Due to specific chemical processes – hydrogen purification neutralizes free radicals on the skin surface. This treatment should be an introduction to any anti-aging therapy.
Many of the machines available on the market are so-called hydro-peels. They have skin cleansing properties with the use of special solutions – but they do not have the hydrogen purification function.
Many devices have care stages that make the hydrogen purification treatment more attractive. The most desirable are: exfoliation with a mixture of acids, oxygenation of the skin before the application of antioxidants, lamination with a mixture of antioxidants, introducing active substances into the skin, lifting the face after radio wave treatment.
The Aqua peel H2 technology enables personalization of beauty therapy thanks to the regulation of air flow and nutrients. In addition, the use of a unique composition of nutrients that meet the current requirements of the skin provides an effective, individual beauty therapy.
Hydrogen face cleansing treatment is dedicated to all skin types, with particular indications of contaminated skin, with blackheads and enlarged pores. Such facial cleansing is ideal for both men and women, and at any age.
Hydrogen face purification is also an excellent introduction to more advanced anti-aging treatments. Synergistic use of complementary technologies: hydroboration, infusions, ultrasounds and bipolar radio waves enable improvement of skin condition after the first treatment.
What is hydrogen purification face cleansing treatment?
Hydrogen purification of the skin is a multi-step treatment that allows comprehensive skin care, starting from its deep cleaning, by neutralization of free radicals and exfoliation of dead skin, up to oxygenation and nourishment of the skin and the effect of skin revitalization. It is necessary to perform several technologically advanced procedures for this purpose, including hydroboration, infusion, ultrasound and radio wave.
Hydrogen purification facial cleansing consists of consecutive treatments:
- Neutralization of free radicals during hydroboration treatment with active hydrogen. This treatment involves the use of a hydroboration head that allows treating the skin with a water jet with active hydrogen under high pressure. Then hydrogen is introduced into the skin and is associated with reactive oxygen species, minimizing their undesirable impact on skin aging processes. This reaction produces water and pure oxygen, so the treatment is completely safe for the skin.
- Exfoliation The exfoliation of dead skin using a carefully composed mixture of acids. This stage prepares the skin for the adoption of nutrients, inserted into the skin in the subsequent stages of treatment.
- Oxygenation of skin cells using an innovative source of perfectly absorbable oxygen. At this stage, a vacuum head is used, introducing active oxygen into the skin. This allows the anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effect to be obtained, normalizing the secretion of sebum and stimulation of blood microcirculation. The skin gains a radiance and colour due to this, and skin density increases by stimulating the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
- Lamination is protecting the skin against the influence of free radicals. Such an infusion of active compounds with a high antioxidant potential slows down skin aging, wrinkles and discoloration.
- The following substances are used in the skin lamination process:
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) – a compound commonly used in medicine and cosmetology, widely known for its antioxidant properties.
- A-tocopherol (Vitamin E) – protects cell membranes and lipids against oxidation.
- Β-carotene – performs a similar role as vitamin E – shows the ability to remove singlet oxygen and lipoid peroxides. It protects the skin against premature aging.
- Coenzyme Q10 – has the ability to regenerate vitamin E and enhance its antioxidant efficiency.
- Pressing the active substances with the ultrasound emitting head. Ultrasound wave introduces skin cells into controlled vibrations, which determines the formation of a thermal effect and relaxation of skin structures. This stage of the procedure stimulates blood circulation, improves the metabolism of skin cells and increases their regenerative potential.
- Bipolar radio wave lifting is the thermal effect in the skin (up to 42 degrees high) through high frequency currents. The lifting effect results from the contraction of collagen fibres and the increase of tension and elasticity of the skin.
The effects of hydrogen purification of the skin
The effects of the hydrogen treatment of the skin are noticeable immediately. Oxygenated and nourished skin gains a radiant and healthy colour, is deeply moisturized and revitalized. The treatment also allows the removal of blackheads, narrowing of the widened skin pores, alleviation of inflammation, as well as the normalization of the secretion of sebum.
The long-term effect of face hydrogen purification treatment is stimulation of collagen and elastin fibres, increasing the tension and elasticity of the skin, increasing its density. In addition to the hydrogen purification treatment of the face, it is possible to perform neck and cleavage treatments, as well as hydrogen purification cleansing of the back.
Undoubtedly, the advantage of treatment is the lack of side effects, as well as the ability to carry out the procedure throughout the year. Hydrogen face purification treatment can be performed even on sensitive and capillary skin as well as acne. The only contraindications are active skin infections, diabetes, allergies, cancer, as well as pregnancy and lactation.
Application of antioxidants after hydrogen purification treatment
Our skin is constantly exposed to the sun, and thus to UV radiation. Therefore, after the hydrogen purification treatment, it is worth inducing the so-called the effect of lamination, i.e. temporary protection of the skin against the re-multiplication of ROS. We can achieve this effect thanks to the correct distribution of antioxidants in the treated area.
Speaking of antioxidants – it is worth mentioning their important role in our body. Antioxidants are protective substances that donate their electrons to free radicals and transform themselves into an oxidized form, which is characterized by low reactivity (they prevent the oxidation of other components). These compounds can be referred to as “free radical scavengers” which prevent aggressive free radical reactions.
It is worth noting that the lamination effect will last longer when the above-mentioned substances are introduced into the deeper layers of the skin.
Indications and contraindications of hydrogen purification
Hydrogen purification is dedicated to both women and men and is an introduction to any anti-aging therapy. In addition, as an individual treatment, it gives the effect of in-depth cleansing and refreshment. It helps to even out the skin tone and stimulates it to improve its elasticity. An additional advantage of the therapy is the very small number of contraindications. The most important are: active skin diseases, pathological states of chronic diseases (cancer, diabetes, epilepsy, etc.), pregnancy and breastfeeding.
The versatile use of active hydrogen, the safety of the therapy and the lack of invasiveness make hydrogen purification one of the beauty treatments most sought after by patients. It should be remembered that the correct preparation of the skin for the treatment is half the success, and the neutralization of free radicals during anti-aging treatments is the absolute basis of a properly conducted therapy.
Upgrade your treatment by adding repairing and reviving light therapy to maximise results:
Aqua H2 Peel Treatment: 1 Hour, from £ 80
Aqua H2 Peel Treatment + LED: 1:30 min, from £ 100
Recommended as a regular treatment every 4 weeks.
Aqua H2 Peel Treatment From £80
Aqua H2 Peel Treatment + LED From £100