THE BEGINNER PACKAGE Training Course
A 2 – days course with home study to be completed prior to course. Includes: Phlebotomy, Anatomy and Physiology, Foundation Anti-Wrinkle Injectables, Complications Management, Dermal Filler Foundations.
This course is designed for complete novice.
- You don’t require any pre-existing knowledge or qualifications of the aesthetics or beauty industry.
- If you’re a medic or non-medic, everyone is welcome on this course.
- If you’re a non-medic, you will need to complete the Simply Skin Medical Aesthetics Anatomy and Physiology home study, which is included in this course.
- You will complete this course will full accreditation. There is a 100% pass rate as we will continue to work with you until you can graduate
Upon competition of the course, you will gain CPD accreditation in the following 4 Courses:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Botulinum Toxin Foundations
- Dermal Filler Foundations
TIMETABLE DAY 1
- Introduction meet and greet
- Anatomy and Physiology Quiz.
- Topics covered: The Skin, Hair and Nails, The Skeletal System, The Muscular System, The Nervous System, The Endocrine System, The Respiratory
- System, The Cardiovascular System, The Lymphatic and Immune System, The Digestive System, The Urinary System, The Reproductive System
Theory of Anti-wrinkle injectables:
- Benefits of anti-wrinkle injectables
- Development of Botulinum Toxins + mode of Action
- Onset of anti-wrinkle injectables
- Basic anti-wrinkle injectables areas
- Consultation process
- Injection techniques
- Preparing to inject
- Facial muscles
- Marking up
- Areas and units
Theory of Dermal Filler:
- Benefits of Dermal Fillers • Hyaluronic Acid
- Basic Filler Areas
- Structure of the Skin
- Arteries Feeding the Face • Consultation Process
- Injection Techniques
- Preparing to inject
- Lip Anatomy
- Phlebotomy venepuncture demonstration on the prosthetic head
TIMETABLE DAY 2
- Recap of day 1
- Phlebotomy venepuncture demonstration on live model
- Demonstration of Anti-Wrinkle Injectables on live model. Practical case studies of Crows Feet, forehead, and frown lines
- Demonstration of Dermal Fillers on live model. Practical Case Studies of nasolabial folds, Marionette lines, vermilion board, volume of bottom and top lip
- Clinical set up
- Business structure
- Social media and marketing
- Recap questions
- Recap of course
Along with this, you will also be taught full clinical set up, business support, client consultation forms & templates, study materials, posters etc. to help kickstart your practice.
Upon payment of your deposit, you will be sent the anatomy and physiology textbook. This will be for you to study and gain a key understanding of basic anatomy and physiology. Any questions you have, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with the team.
Along with Anatomy and Physiology, you will also be sent Botulinum Toxin Manual, Phlebotomy Manual, Dermal Filler Foundations Manual. You will also be expected to research key topics which are COSHH, risk assessment, COVID risk assessment, first aid kit, accident log file, waste disposal and insurance. This information will be sent to you in a manual via email. A little boring, we know, but this leaves you more time in class to enjoy the fun practical side. The aim of this manual is for you to get a good understanding of the key points which will be vital for your business.
Lunch will be provided by Simply Skin Medical Aesthetics.
To do these courses individually the cost would be £4600!
- Phlebotomy £600
- Anatomy and Physiology £399
- Foundation Anti-Wrinkle Injectables £1800
- Dermal Filler Foundations £1800
SAVE over £700 on “The beginner package”!
Price: £3,900 Inc VAT
Apply for finance
Ready to Book?
Training you to be the best
Are you thinking about a career in Aesthetics? Not sure where to start? Simply Skin Medical Aesthetics Academy provides training to medics and non-medics within the industry standards offering the highest quality accredited beauty, and aesthetics training developing students into professionals.
At Simply Skin Medical Aesthetics we strive to give our students the best training and education, in Aesthetics and Beauty.